Since 1979, the name WEBER stands for innovative solutions in future-oriented technology. We develop, design and produce these solutions for a variety of well-known clients in the automobile, medical technology and household appliance industries, as well as many other sectors. With more than 250 employees we offer end-to-end service to our customers that stands out for its unique technological comprehensiveness. We implement your projects from product development, planning and design, through electrical planning, control cabinet design and controller development, to assembly and commissioning on site.
You are looking for a new challenge in a dynamic environment with excellent opportunities for personal development? Then become part of the team at WEBER GmbH!
We want to further develop the team therefore we are searching you for our partner projects in the Speyer area for the following position:
Hardware Developer (m/f/d)
- He/she will develop of electronic signal processing concepts for high integrated or embedded electronic systems
- He/she will develop mix-signal electronic units for safety applications
- He/she will design hardware, conduct simulation and guide PCB layout with using ECAD tools (Altium Designer, Matlab, ect.)
- He/she will execute functional verification with electronic measurements addition special automotive EMC validations
- He/she will complete technical documents, including Electronic design specification, test specifications, material specifications, evaluation reports etc.
- He/she will lead activities related to electronic hardware integration for new products and on-going programs.
- He / she is responsible extended core team member (Expert) in a cross-functional project team of the TE LEANPD development process
- Master of Science in Electronic- or Communications Engineering
- > 4 year solid experience in engineering of automotive or industry mix signal electronics
- Knowledge in device selection and device technologies
- Proficiency with schematic, PCB layout, circuit simulation
- Designing with E-CAD Tool: Altium Designer
- Knowledgeable on analog and digital design, signal integrity, EMI and ESD design guides.
- Experience in power electronics and communication applications
- Experience in measurement technologies and test procedures
- Knowledge of risk assessment methods (FMEA)
- Good communication skills and technical English Language
- Basic experience on embedded system programming is strong plus
Then we are happy to receive your complete application documents including salary requirement and earliest possible joining date. Should you require further information, Sascha Ulrich will be happy to assist you (phone: +49 6151-7 85 89-0).
Your career is just a click away!
Information about our Darmstadt branch-office: >>>
Herr Sascha Ulrich
Berliner Allee 49
|Telefon:||06151/7 85 89-12|