Since 1979, the name WEBER stands for innovative solutions in future-oriented technology. We develop, design and produce these solutions for a variety of well-known clients in the automobile, medical technology and household appliance industries, as well as many other sectors. With more than 250 employees we offer end-to-end service to our customers that stands out for its unique technological comprehensiveness. We implement your projects from product development, planning and design, through electrical planning, control cabinet design and controller development, to assembly and commissioning on site.
You are looking for a new challenge in a dynamic environment with excellent opportunities for personal development? Then become part of the team at WEBER GmbH!
We want to further develop the team therefore we are searching you for our partner projects in the Frankfurt area for the following position:
HR Business Partner (m/f/d)
- Supports the manager in the recruitment process
- Responsible for the administration of the full employee life cycle including any local, state or tax administration, The scope includes all salaried employees, temporary workers, contractors and apprentices
- Coordinates the annual performance review and annual compensation review process
- Ensures training needs are identified, input has been provided for the training plan, keeps good relationships with training providers and ensures correct administration according to all local admin, audit and tax requirements
- Carries out site analysis, KPI’s and reporting
- Supports the manager with implementation and compliance of all global HR Policies, Procedures and HR Initiatives
- Ensures accurate internal communication and acts as first point of contact for any internal events
- Supports the HR Manager in any requirements, reporting or other activities for state administration bodies and institutions, Trade Union Organizations and/or Works Council, where applicable
- Supports the HR Manager in all Health & Safety aspects;
- Cooperation with staffing agencies, universities and other third parties
- Guidance for supervisors for all personnel matters
- Collaborating with the works council
- Support all HR processes including Goal setting process, compensation review etc.
- Onboarding of new employees
- Responsible for the time management / time accounts / time keeping/ training
- Collaborating with external payroll provider to ensure proper monthly payroll
- HR Administration (references, correspondence, work contracts, Update HR systems, i.e. Plex, databasics etc.)
- All other tasks that may be assigned to the incumbent
- ideally major in Human Resources and Labor Law
- ideally knowledge of collective agreement M&E Industry Hesse
- Able to work independently, pro-active
- Analytical thinking
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and strong in time management
- Conception thinking, ability to solve problems
- Willingness to learn new things
- Excellent knowledge of German and English and preferably knowledge of another European language
Have we made you curious?
Then we are happy to receive your complete application documents including salary requirement and earliest possible joining date. Should you require further information, Dirk Fasold will be happy to assist you (phone: +49 6151-7 85 89-0).
Your career is just a click away!
Information about our Darmstadt branch-office: >>>
Herr Sascha Ulrich
Berliner Allee 49
|Telefon:||06151/7 85 89-12|