Since 1979, the name WEBER stands for innovative solutions in future-oriented technology. We develop, design and produce these solutions for a variety of well-known clients in the automobile, medical technology and household appliance industries, as well as many other sectors. With more than 250 employees we offer end-to-end service to our customers that stands out for its unique technological comprehensiveness. We implement your projects from product development, planning and design, through electrical planning, control cabinet design and controller development, to assembly and commissioning on site.
You are looking for a new challenge in a dynamic environment with excellent opportunities for personal development? Then become part of the team at WEBER GmbH!
We want to further develop the team therefore we are searching you for our partner projects in south from Alzey area for the following position:
Design Engineer Mechatronics (f/m/d)
- Design of electric boosting systems, assembly and components with focus on mechatronic elements
- Layout of mechanical and electronical components and its interfaces according to standards, customer requirements and with respect to function, cost and quality
- Provide 3D models, 2D drawings, tolerance calculation, BOM and relevant technical documentation suitable for production
- Support risk evaluations (e.g. FMEA)
- Establish design rules & standards
- Working in interdisciplinary teams and in close cooperation with other departments like Production, Quality, Simulation, Validation, Purchasing and Sales
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics or similar
- First years of experience in the automotive industry and powertrain development, ideally with Power Electronic parts, connectors or motor.
- Experience in engine technology, procedures and workflow cycles of global automotive industry beneficial
- Skilled with CAD/CAM tools (CREO preferred)
- Experience in Geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T), tolerance calculation, FMEA
- Good understanding of materials and manufacturing of mechanical and mechatronic elements
- Proficient with MS Office, knowledge of SAP PLM helpful
- Confident in dealing with suppliers and internal & external customers
- Business fluency in German and English is required
- Team player with good organizational skills
Have we made you curious?
Then we are happy to receive your complete application documents including salary requirement and earliest possible joining date.
Your career is just a click away!
Information about our Darmstadt branch-office: >>>