Since 1979, the name WEBER stands for innovative solutions in future-oriented technology. We develop, design and produce these solutions for a variety of well-known clients in the automobile, medical technology and household appliance industries, as well as many other sectors. With more than 250 employees we offer end-to-end service to our customers that stands out for its unique technological comprehensiveness. We implement your projects from product development, planning and design, through electrical planning, control cabinet design and controller development, to assembly and commissioning on site.
You are looking for a new challenge in a dynamic environment with excellent opportunities for personal development? Then become part of the team at WEBER GmbH!
We want to further develop the team therefore we are searching you for our partner projects in south from Alzey area for the following position:
Automation Engineer Global Testing Software (f/m/d)
- Test bench automation: connection of test bench components and driver development; development of control and detection strategies; development and adaptation of GUI/HMI; residual bus simulation and its adaptation to automation system; network topologies (Profibus, Ethernet, EtherCat, CAN, ...), maintenance of existing software; database connections
- Enhancement of test benches, functions and daily 1st level support (including on call-duty); special equipment installation
- Main contact for certain software suppliers
- Fault analysis and troubleshooting of test benches and special equipment
- Occasional domestic travel for the purpose of training, trade fairs, meetings, company visits, etc.
- Global Software Team: support of the global software team, consulting and support of other international BorgWarner teams
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or similar
- Very good experience in PATools or LabVIEW recommended, other programming languages (e.g. C, C++, Java...)
- Embedded Programming is advantageous
- Logical and analytical thinking
- Software knowledge of: PuTTy, EtherCAT Configurator, TwinCAT, TeamViewer, Skype, MS Office, Windows, Linux (advantageous)
- Knowledge of measurement technology, electrical engineering
- Business fluent German and English
Have we made you curious?
Then we are happy to receive your complete application documents including salary requirement and earliest possible joining date.
Your career is just a click away!
Information about our Darmstadt branch-office: >>>